Sunday, September 2, 2007

Let the madness begin..

Damnit.

This is my first post, I just typed a long flowing letter of welcome to myself into the BLOG WORLD. and of course...I lost connection, and lost what I typed.
Why is this this not surprising? This seems to happen to people, when they have something they really want to say....maybe it was so my first blog would be less pretentious...like I was trying to impress my new blog readers.

It made me say "fuck it." Which I say a lot. But basically what i'm trying to say is i'm quite excited to start this blog business...

I write everyday and tend to keep most of it to myself, I dont really know why...maybe because I think no one will read it, or because it's a bit too honest?

Either way. No censorship here. I shall be talking... Chelsea Talks Smack. Mostly about myself :)

Feels good to be here...let it begin :)

PEACE
CHELSEA

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=1c43e45eb4927c96edea5f154138fe95