Thursday, December 27, 2007

33, IS a special number.

Some things about me that may be mildy amusing to you.

1.I sleep with a blankie. It's name is "Bankie." I've had it since the day I was born.
2.The Blue Man Group, terrifies me.
3.One time I said, "Granola makes me happy." and Heath Ledger said I should make a shirt with that qoute.
4. I can do a PERFECT impression of Britney Spears' "singing" voice.
5.The sight of peanut butter used to make me queasy.Literally, physically sick, looking at it.
6.I used to choke on EVERYTHING:Cheetos, lemonheads, oranges, jolly ranchers, string cheese, kix....the list is endless.
7.I have extremely strange eating habits, and I tear up every single piece of food before I actually eat it...could have something to do with my previous choking history.
8.I used to be a biter. My parents got sent a letter, and I got a few trips to the principles office.
9.I used to have a freckle on my baby toe, and then one day...it disappeared.
10.Baking is my gig.
11.I used to have realllly sweaty hands, and would walk the other way in middle school if I knew someone was gonna give me "daps" or a high five.
12.I've only gotten a car wash twice...in 5 years. One time cause there was actually a dead bird on the hood of my car. For at least a week.
13.I cried in front of a classroom of 40 people, on stage, singing "Goodbye my Lover." By James Blunt...Sad, sad song. Poor guy.
14.Someone once thought I was a Ashlee Simpson at Starbucks, and called me a liar when I said I wasn't.
15.I've been 5'6 since I was 12.
16.33 is my number. The explanation requires a seperate blog.
17.I hate steak.
18.I've never seen a single episode of The Simpsons.
19.In Paris I got asked out for coffee at the Eiffel Tower 5 times, 5 seperate men. I said no to all of them.
20.I used to play violin. The only song I know is, "Mississippi Hotdog"
21.My dad got notified he was fighting in the Persian Gulf War while we were building a fort.
22.I used to be on a belly dancing company. They thought I was Lebanese.
23.I'm Italian.
24.When I lived alone I only bought bread once, the rest of the time I made sandwiches out of rice cakes.
25.I got stung by a bee while go-cart racing.
26.I listen to Gospel music while I work out. And also Rage Against the Machine.
27.My nickname when I was little was "The Mean Bean"
28.Kristin Bell from Veronica Mars irritates the f*ck out of me. Her face just annoys me.
29. I have a strange attraction to Criss Angel. I'm convinced he's truly magical.
30.I made more money doing dinner theater when I was 9, than I do now.
31.I hate it when people touch my kneecaps.
32.The first song I ever learned was "Buffalo Solider" by Bob Marley. The second was "Jeremiah was a Bullfrog" by Three Dog Night.
33.My best friend when I was little was from Korea and had 3 fingers, we collected rolly pollys and ate Smacks together. Everyday.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=1c43e45eb4927c96edea5f154138fe95